Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||DMI EXCEL E|
|Mechanical Stage||180 x 155 mm|
|Siedentopf observation head inclined angle||45 Degree|
|Min Interpupillary Distance||50 mm|
|Max Interpupillary Distance||75 mm|
We are a trustworthy organization actively engrossed in offering a wide gamut of Metallurgical Microscope with Image Analysis Software
. Image Editing:
1. Cut, Copy, and Paste.
2. Selected copy by free hand AOL controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard or mouse with zoom preview.
3. Crop, duplicate, restore
6. Conversion to other format BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF & PSD
7. Flood fill or spray with selected color at selected portion.
8. Grid creation; 5X5, 10X10 & 100X100 grids (or cells).
9. Drawing tool curve, line, square, and circle with node control and provision to change color & thickness of the line.
10. Write text in any color or font.
11. Pointer to place on an object in either of four directions with provision to change its color & thickness.
12. Eraser works only on line, arrow or on any drawing tool.(not on original image)
13. Camera Lucida
14. Montage feature to merge stored image together. Useful to Merge different focuses of same image.
15. Image stitching.
17. Pixel by Pixel Correction by key board.
18. Multiple image folder with Search facility.
19. Filter application on selected area.
1. Zoom in/out
2. Zoomed preview
3. Rotation at 90, 180,270 or custom
4. Image flipping; horizontal or vertical axis
5. Intensity histogram.
6. Image Information
7. Redo/Undo on all operations.
IMAGE PROCESSING1. Background subtraction and contrast enhancement of color or grayscale images2. Arithmatic image functions (Boolean Math; Add, AND, OR, XOR, DIFF, MIN, MAX, +, -, /, *, And Simple).ROUTINE FILTERS Invert, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Blur, Noise Remove, Emboss, Engrave, Gamma R, Gamma G, Gamma B, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Mosaic, Smooth, Desaturation, Pseudo Color, Colorize, Oilify, Despeckle, Posterize.SPECIAL FILTERS & KARNELSHigh Boost, High Spatial, Low Pass Spatial, Ranking (Max, Med, Min), Point detection, Line detection, Homogeneity
EDGE DETECTION Laplacing, Sobel, Krisch, Prewitt Gradient, Shift & Difference, Combine, Contrast Base, Quick, Range And Variance.MORPHOMETERYSkeletonizing, Pruning, SKIZ, Histogram Equalization, Histogram Smoothing, Histogram Peak, Histogram Valley, Segmentation by Over/Under and Quantized, Contoring, Dilation / Erosion on Binary, Gray & colored Images, Opening/ Closing on Gray & Binary Images, Special Opening/Closing, Split/Combine of RGB, YUV, YIQ, XYZ, & HSL, Changing any Image to 1, 4, 8 & 24 bits, Medial Axis. Transformation, Halftone.Image Addition, Image Average, Image Subtraction, Image Multiplication.MEASUREMENTa) Spatial calibrationb) Line measurements for Distance, Length, Width, Perimeter, Angle, Three Point Radius.c) Area by enclosed line controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard arrows with zoomed preview.